To make a better world by providing the pest control difference: fertility management.
- With reduced amounts of food consumed or contaminated by rodents, the world food shortage/hunger problem can be reduced in many nations where humans do not have enough food to feed their population.
- Rodents are responsible for the transfer of many diseases that are harmful to humans, domestic animals, and other food sources. The reduction in rodents alone will have a positive impact on our general health.
- Our employees are committed to helping on a local level with the donation of their time, money, and services, which are provided to various community organizations.
- Our home office is pet-friendly with employees often bringing their pets to work. Many employees enjoy this benefit (especially the dogs).
- At SenesTech, we embrace diversity in our workforce and Board of Directors. We’re constantly creating ways for our employees to feel welcome and celebrated, regardless of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or creed.