Welcome! Thank you for visiting SenesTech, Inc. (“SenesTech,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) offering. To help inform you, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of information you submit or we collect through our website www.SenesTech.com and other related mobile websites, services, tools, and applications (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by SenesTech.
Contents & Summary
|Information Collection||We collect the following information when you use the Site.|
|(a) Information to Respond to Your Requests: You may also give us your personal information when you sign up for our newsletters and fill out the Contact SenesTech Today webpage.|
|(b) Information from Other Sources: We may, on occasion, combine information from outside sources to customize your experience on the Site.|
|(c) Mobile Information: We may collect additional information from you if you access our Site through a mobile device (e.g. your unique device identifier, your device’s operating system, or the mobile carrier for your phone).|
|Uses and Retention||We use information collected from you to sign you up for our newsletters, connect you to service providers and to contact you. Your information is retained for as long as we need it for our business.|
|Your Choices||You can control how and when you want to receive notifications from SenesTech on the Site’s Contact webpage and/or by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email communications.|
|Disclosure of Information||We do not share your personal information unless you consent to disclosure of information.|
|Tracking Technologies (Cookies)||We use tracking technologies (including cookies) to recognize you, protect your privacy, customize your experience on the Site, and target the content/advertising you see, including providing videos customized to your interests. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third party social media.|
|Access and Review Options||You can review and access your personal information by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or the Contact SenesTech Today webpage.|
|California Privacy Rights||If you are a California resident, you may request information about our practices related to disclosing your personal information.|
|Third Parties||We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites that are linked to our Site.|
|Security||We protect your personal information using reasonable security measures.|
|Children’s Privacy||The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13.|
|International Transfer||We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US.|
- Scope and Consent
- Information We Collect
- Information to respond to your requests: You may give us your personal information when you request information on the “Contact SenesTech Today!” Webpage and when you sign up for our newsletters. Details of how you can opt-out of receiving any communications from us are detailed in the section headed “Your Choices” below.
- Information from Other Sources: The information we collect may be combined with information from outside records (e.g., demographic information, navigation information, additional contact information) that we have acquired in accordance with the law.
- Technical Usage Information: When you visit our Site, we collect usage information sent to us by your computer, mobile, or other access device that tells us how you are using the Sites (“usage information”). We use tracking technologies (including cookies, flash cookies, web beacons/GIFs, embedded scripts, e-tags/cache browsers) to collect usage information. We may use tracking technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
Operationally-Necessary. We may use tracking technologies required for system administration, to prevent fraudulent activity, improve security or allow you to make use of shopping cart functionality. We are not required to obtain your consent to tracking technologies that are operationally necessary.
Functionality-Related. We may use tracking technologies to tell us, for example, whether you have visited the website before or if you are a new visitor and to help us identify the features in which you may have the greatest interest.
Targeting-Related. We may use tracking technologies to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our online service and third-party sites based on how you interact with our advertisements or content as well as track the content you access (including video viewing). Further information on this, and your opt-out choices, is below.
We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and/or connection information. During some visits we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information.
- Uses and Retention
- Operate Our Site: We use the information collected to (i) respond to your requests or inquiries; (ii) provide customer service (e.g., to resolve disputes, problems with the Site); (iii) improve the Site; (v) sign you up for our newsletters; (vi) connect you to pest-control providers who offer the SenesTech service; and (vii) provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience.
- Analyze and Aggregate Non-Personal Information: We use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information to analyze Site and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- Communicate with You: We use your information to contact you to maintain the Site, or to comply with your stated communication preferences, or to provide other services requested by you, as described at the time when we collect the information from you, or to contact you for other purposes authorized by law.
We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations.
- Your Choices
You can control how and when you want to receive notifications from SenesTech on the Site’s Contact SenesTech Today webpage or by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email communications.
We do not share information externally unless you consent to disclosure or ask us to give your contact information to a pest control provider in your area.
- Information You Share on the Site.
- Communication Preferences and Marketing (Opt-out)
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Site. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can indicate your communications preference within the Contact SenesTech Today webpage or by emailing email@example.com
When you visit the Site, we and our business partners may use tracking technologies to enhance your online experience or customize our offerings.
A few additional important things you should know about our use of tracking technologies (cookies):
- We offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
- We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking technologies such as cookies.
- We encode and protect the tracking technologies that SenesTech sets, so that only we can interpret the information stored in them
- You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third-party service providers, that we have allowed on our site that assist us with various aspects of our web site operations and services, such as Google Analytics.
- You also may encounter tracking technologies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page).
- We may target and track the videos you view on the Site. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law.
- Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Personal Information
Users can opt-out of the SenesTech Newsletters by pressing the unsubscribe button and/or link within the email notification sent to the user’s email address.
- Notice to California Residents
- Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which our online service has disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to request deletion of personal information, the categories of information collected about them and the purposes for which it was collected, as well as a list of the categories of information disclosed for business purpose in the previous 12 months. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at privacy@SenesTech.com. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
- How Do We Respond to Do Not Track Signals for California Residents
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how SenesTech responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. SenesTech does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
- Third Parties
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites.
We store and process your information on our servers located in the U.S. We maintain reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. It is your responsibility to make sure that your personal information is accurate.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience site and it is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users in this age group.
- International Transfer
As we operate domestically, many of our computer systems are currently based in the U.S. Accordingly, your personal information may be processed in the U.S. If you give us your email address, you consent to the collection and/or processing of your personal information in the U.S. and tracking technologies/cookies as described in this Policy.
- Global Privacy Standards
For more information about the SenesTech global privacy practices and principles, including information on how to contact us with any questions, visit the SenesTech Website.
- Notification Regarding Updates.
- Contact Us
If your questions are not answered online, you may email us at privacy@SenesTech.com, or write to us at: SenesTech, Inc, 23460 N 19th Ave., Ste. 110, Phoenix, Arizona 85027, or using the contact us form on the Site.
Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a device when it is used to visit the online service. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built into or downloaded by you to your device. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Also, these tools may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies or HTML5 cookies. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies or HTML5 cookies on your device, some parts of our online services may not function properly, and that when you revisit our online service your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in our online service’s pages and messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including to count visitors to the online service, to monitor how users navigate the online services, to count how many e-mails we sent that were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the online service, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the online service and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
ETag, or entity tag. A feature of the cache in browsers, an ETag is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource content at that URL ever changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. Used in this manner ETags are a form of device identifier. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP, Flash, and/or HTML5 cookies.
The following third parties that collect information from you on our Sites have given us notice that you may obtain information on their policies and practices, and in some instances opt-out of certain of their activities, as follows:
|Party||Service||For More Information||Use of Tracking Technologies||Privacy Choices|
|Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, Ads Preferences Manager, and Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on||
|Yes||See information links in prior column|
Facebook Connect: allows users to access third-party website through their Facebook account.
Facebook Custom Audience: allows businesses to target ads to the audience / existing customers using Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network.
|Yes||See information links in prior column|
|VisiStat||Real time visitor tracking to maximize effectiveness of Site.||http://www.visistat.com/petes-pickles.php||Yes||See information links in prior column|
|LeadForensics||IP tracking software. Lead Forensics is a powerful lead generation tool designed to reveal the identity and contact information of your unknown website visitors.||https://www.leadforensics.com/turn-traffic-into-leads/||Yes||See information links in prior column|
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for third-party policies or practices. We try to keep this information current and will add to and subtract from the chart above as appropriate, but it is provided as a courtesy and may not be current or accurate. Please contact the applicable third parties regarding their privacy and data security policies and practices.