Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Do you find yourself thinking up integrated campaigns? Do you love analyzing data to better understand your customers? If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current B2C marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as Technical, Regulatory, Sales), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget, that continuously exceed our awareness and conversion goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing automation, social media and display advertising campaigns, with preference toward end-to-end campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence with clear objectives, goals, metrics and reporting for each channel.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and utilize metrics to continuously instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels and campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, including competitive research to identify our strong points and opportunities.
- Identify trends, new technologies, and insights, to optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure product and brand consistency with aligned messaging and optimized user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partner to create appealing graphics that complement text & other assets (video, infographics, etc).
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts), through clear and compelling product and brand copy that maintains a strong online company voice through social media.
- Update product and brand information as needed (both on our websites and other online resources), ensuring all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on business criteria to optimize awareness and conversion to delivering a steady stream of qualified leads to sales organization.
- Implementing a marketing automation platform and lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns and segment audiences to optimize campaigns and increase effectiveness.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns.
- Basic keyword search knowledge.
- Time-management abilities.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential.
Required Education & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field. MBA Preferred.
- Proven success and experience in digital marketing, specifically in B2C and B2B markets. Preferred experience in Scientific arena.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels including A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software, and experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems, including WordPress, and Customer management systems including SalesForce, Hubspot, etc.
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot, MailChimp.
- Proven work experience as a Product Copywriter or similar role.
Physical Demands & Travel Requirements:
- Most work is performed while sitting or standing at a desk with a computer.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including computer, telecommunications equipment, desk or cell phone, copier, and fax machines.
- Most office work is performed while seated, although occasional periods of standing, walking, bending or carrying light objects (up to 35 lbs) are required.
$48,000-$60,000 DOE per year. SenesTech is a publicly-traded company and stock options may also be available as supplemental, performance-based compensation.
SenesTech is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
SenesTech conducts background checks on all final candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@SenesTech.com